This is the way.
Fans of the hit Disney+ series The Mandalorian are about to get an even more extensive look into the world of the lone bounty hunter in a slew of new comics and books for fans of all ages. The series is slated to jet-pack jump into action this fall, with releases continuing through the winter and spring. Titles that have been announced already include:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Alongside these book releases will be a bounty of comics from Marvel and IDW Publishing, as well as novelty, magazine, coloring books and activity titles from publishers such as Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. Bounty hunters-in-training and Baby Yodas won’t be left out: a Little Golden Book and Screen Comix retelling of Season One are also underway.
Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming The Mandalorian comic and book series as more information becomes available.